Forums » General Discussions

Favorite Physical Pleasures

• 79 posts
    April 5, 2016 9:27 PM PDT

I'd be interested to know what your favorite things to do in this life are and how they came about.

It may not be our favorite life, or it may be our best lived. The important thing is, we're here together. That is what matters.

• 79 posts
    April 5, 2016 9:31 PM PDT

My favorite things to do in life involve me finding pleasure.

I love food. I could eat all different kinds of food and not ever get bored of it. I really enjoy the energy and nature of a good feast with lots of happy faces, casual drinking, candle light, lots of music and good story telling.

I love to sleep. When I sleep, I imagine that is when my dreams will show me where to be next in life. Sometimes it is good to turn ones mind off and or enjoy the thoughts of being alone, but totally comforted by rest.

I love experiencing mental visions of things involving myself. They aren't exactly a fantasy, but they kind of appear at random, and each of them is different. Now I know where authors get their motivation from. If I was this person or experiencing things in this role, how would I react?

I love asking myself questions to meditate on them later. I enjoy taking quizzes, learning new things and getting to know the knowledge of the world. Some of it I find mundane, I usually ignore those parts.

Places I enjoy visiting are near my home town Vancouver British Columbia. If you can think of it, it is probably in existence here.

• April 6, 2016 3:19 AM PDT

Bogactwo zycia leży u Twoich stóp :)

• 2 posts
    October 6, 2020 7:36 PM PDT
    Im also very similar in this respect as well
    I really like to sort out things in my mind, at a fundamental
    level, while enjoying that nice coffee and meal somewhere
    Quite, a place where i can relax with my own thoughts
    Just to know what i personally need to do next :)